Waterlily Koi Fish Rug in Turquoise
Bring the tranquility of nature into your home with our Waterlily Koi Fish Rug. This colorful and exotic rug is made with high-quality materials to last and looks great in any room. Our Waterlily Koi Fish Rug is a perfect way to add life and color to any space while providing a soothing environment for you and your pets.
Rugs With Water Lily In Home Decor
One of the most important things to consider when designing a home is how the space will be used. For some people, a living room may be used for relaxing and watching television, while others may use it as their office. In either case, adding plants or flowers can help to make the area feel alive and inviting. One way to do this is to add rug designs with water lilies. These beautiful flowers are known for their calming nature, which can help to make any room feel more relaxed and comfortable.
Water lily flowers are commonly used in Asian and South American decor, and their bold, bright colors are sure to brighten up any room. If you’re worried about whether this type of carpet is right for your home, don’t worry. There are different makes and models of water lily carpets, so whether you’re looking for something more traditional or modern, there can be an option to suit your needs.
Koi Fish Rug in Turquoise – A Perfect Touch For A Living Room.
The Koi Fish Rug in Turquoise color is a perfect touch for a living room. The bright and cheerful colors will inject some life into the space, and the soft textures will make it comfortable to sit on. Whether you’re looking for a new addition to your home decor or just want to add some freshness to your space, this rug is a great choice.
The koi fish is a common symbol in Japan. It is considered a lucky symbol. There are many stories about why the koi fish has become associated with good luck. One legend says that when Buddha was walking through a river, he saw a large koi fish swimming below him. The Buddha thought, “If I could just make it to the other side, I would be able to achieve enlightenment.” So he took a dip in the river and soon arrived at the other side. Since then, people have believed that if they can get their hands on a koi fish, they will have good luck in their lives.
The Turquoise Color In Decoration
One of the most popular colors for decorative items is blue. However, sometimes turquoise may be more appropriate. One situation where this can be true is with water lily koi mats. These rugs are usually brightly colored and can look great in any room. However, a turquoise carpet could be a good choice if you want a little extra variation. Since turquoise is a cold color, it can work well with an area rug made from a lighter color. This is especially true if you want to create a nice contrast between the carpet and the walls or furniture in your room.
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.