Rat Fink Vinyl Wrap Decals
Rat Fink decals are a great new option for those looking to add some personality to their hot rod or rat rod classic cars. Rather than being limited to small stickers, Rat Fink decals can be applied to any surface, providing a much more versatile vinyl decal for expressing your style. In addition, car vinyl wrap decal for the car are easy to apply and remove, making them an excellent choice for those who want to change their look regularly. Whether you're looking to show off your unique taste or add some fun to your ride, rat fink stickers are the way to go.
4 Places Where You Can Stick Rat Fink Stickers In Vinyl Art Style On A Classic HotRod Car
Stick a rat fink decals on a car's rear window
With the size of 15x15 cm, these vinyl decals will look great on any car's rear window. Anyone easy to see your rat fink style when driving behind you!
Apply a rat fink car decal to the hood of your car
At 55x55 cm, they are the perfect size for the hood of your truck. Stick them on and let everyone know that you mean business. No matter where you choose to stick them, Rat Fink decals are a great way to show off your unique.
Display a rat fink graphic on the side of your car
Create a rat fink graphic mural on the side of your car with large size of 55x55 cm. These decals are perfect for those who want to show off their Rat Fink style in a big way. Stick them on the side of your car and let everyone know that you're serious about your style.
Place a rat fink car decal on your car's bumpers
This place is perfect for those who want to add a personality to their vehicle without going too crazy. These decals are small but still make a big statement. So if you're looking for a way to show off your personality and style, rat fink decals are the way to go
How to Permanent Or Removable Hot Rod Vinyl For Door Car Decals
When you want to remove a decal from car paint, it can be easy to remove without damaging the paint. Applying heat to the decal with a hair dryer will loosen the adhesive and make removal easier. You can also use a product like Goo Gone to break down bonds.
Once the decal is removed, you may need to clean the area with soapy water to remove any residue. You can try touching up the area with a matching paint pen or automotive touch-up paint if the paint is damaged. Rat Fink Decals are a great new option for those looking to add some personality to their hot rod or rat rod classic cars.
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
- Medium: 15x15 cm (6x6 inches)
- Large: 55x55 cm (21x21 inches)
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
- This is the size of the paper for printing, not the size of the design. We print the largest possible size within the range of paper sizes.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
How To Apply A No-Contour Cut Decal