1970 Style Rug - Add A Retro Touch To Your Home
This is a vintage color making a comeback in home decor. This cheerful hue was popular in the 1970s and can be used to add a retro touch to your home. Use 70s orange color to paint an accent floor, or use it in vintage-inspired accessories. Add a pop of 70s orange color to your home and enjoy the retro vibes!
How To Choose 70s Rugs
When you select 70s rugs, you want to think about the overall style of your home. 70s rugs come in a wide range of colors and patterns, so you'll want to choose one that compliments the style of your home.
Try a colorful rug with an abstract pattern to make a statement in an otherwise neutral room. Or, go for a solid-colored rug to add a pop of color to a room with many patterns. Try rugs with geometric patterns or monochrome colors if you prefer something subtle.
Moreover, be sure to measure the room before purchasing the rug so you know it will fit perfectly. Many people who choose this decorating style also add vintage furniture and lamps to complete the look.
Styling 70s Rugs For Home Decor
When you have an idea to decorate the room in a classic style inspired by the 1970s, you may want to add a vintage 70s rug. 70s rugs are the perfect way to add some statement to your home decor. Here are some tips on how to style 70s rugs in your space:
- Try layering 70s rugs to create a unique look.
- Experiment with different textures and materials to add interest to your space.
- Use 70s rugs to define different areas in an open-concept space.
- 70s rugs can be used in the hall, the porch, the living room, or even the outdoor
- Get creative and use 70s rugs in unexpected ways, like placing them in coffee corners or under kitchen tables.
With so many ways to style 70s rugs, the possibilities are endless. 70s rugs are a great way to add some personality to your home. They are available in various colors and patterns, so you can find the perfect one to match your décor. 70s-style rugs are made from high-quality materials and are built to last. Whether you're looking for a new rug for your living room or bedroom, 70s style rug is a perfect choice.
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.