Yin-Yang Pattern Koi Fish Rug
Introducing the Yin-Yang Pattern Koi fish rug! This traditional and stylish rug is an excellent addition to any room in your home. Beautifully designed with a yin and yang symbol made up of two koi fish swimming in opposite directions. The design features traditional black and white tones, combined with images of the sun and ocean waves as the background.
The Yin-Yang pattern is a famous symbol in the world of Feng Shui. It’s often used to represent the balance of two opposing forces. The emblem is made up of two circles that are either identical or mirror each other. The circles are usually connected by a line that goes through the center of both circles.
Yin Yang In Design & Decoration
The yin-yang symbol is found in many cultures and has myriad meanings. It can represent the duality of nature or the balance of opposites. It is often used as a symbol of harmony and equality.
The principle of yin and yang is fundamental in Chinese design and decoration. Yin and yang are two forces constantly in flux, which can be seen in the way they interact with each other in everything from architecture to art. This principle underlies how Chinese designers approach everything from space planning to color choice, and it has been very influential in the design world over the past few centuries. In the Chinese language, yin and yang are not words but symbols representing two opposing yet complementary forces.
About This Koi Fish Swimming In Yin-Yang Rug
The popular Koi fish swim in a circle as if dancing in yin-yang, symbolizing life’s balance. This has been passed down from ancient China and is said to bring good luck. The symbol also represents the opposition of good and evil, light and dark, yin and yang. It has been used in multiple ways since it was introduced early in the first millennium BC.
The yin-yang pattern is an ancient symbol of balance and harmony. It is represented in many forms, such as the Taoist symbol for the universe, the Yin-Yang Pentagram, or the Swastika. In Koi carp circles, this pattern is often seen on Koi fish rugs. The design features a traditional Japanese background with a white yin-yang border around each side. The center of the carpet features the sun and ocean waves, making it look like two eyes looking at each other.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.