How To Decorate A Living Room In The 70s?
If you’re hoping to recreate that classic 70s living room, there are a few key elements you’ll need. A good place to start is with the color scheme. Interior orange tones were fairly popular during that decade, so consider painting at least three of your living room walls in a warm, vibrant hue. Then, add some 70s-style accents to drive home the look. An area rug with a groovy pattern is a must, as are some retro-inspired pieces of furniture and decor. With these key elements in place, your ’70s living room will be complete.
Disco Circles Geometric Orange Pattern Printed on Vintage 70s Style Area Rug.
This item is a must-have for anyone who wants to add a touch of funkiness and fun to their home décor. The colorful and eye-catching design is perfect for injecting some personality into any room. It also makes for a great conversation starter, so be prepared to get compliments from your guests! This vintage area rug is made from high-quality materials and is sure to last for years to come. It’s also easy to care for and can be vacuumed or spot cleaned. So don’t wait any longer. Order your own Disco Circles Geometric Orange Pattern Printed on Vintage 70s Style Area Rug today! You’ll be glad you did.
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.