Retro Vintage 1970s Style Area Rugs
When you want to decorate your space in a 1970s style, one of the best ways to do it is with an area rug. Area rugs are a versatile way to change up the look of any room, and they can be used to define spaces or simply add a pop of color or pattern. Retro area rugs are especially perfect for giving your home a vintage-inspired feel.
1970s style is all about bold colors and patterns, so don’t be afraid to go big with your rug choice. Look for rugs with large geometric patterns or groovy flowers in bright hues. And if you really want to make a statement, go for a shaggy rug in a vivid color. 1970s style is all about having fun with your decor, so go for a design that you love and that makes you happy.
When it comes to choosing the right size rug for your space, it’s important to take into account the size of the room and the furniture arrangement. You’ll want to make sure that the rug is large enough to anchor the seating area, but you don’t want it to be so big that it overwhelming 1970s style rugs will help you choose the perfect one for your home.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
2 reviews for Retro Vintage 1970s Style Area Rugs