Retro 70s Flower Pattern Peach And Orange Year 2000 Rug
This year’s floral centrepiece features a colorful and charming pattern that will give your room an old-fashioned feel. The pattern is based on the decade of the 1970s, and it can be easily adapted to any style or color scheme. The rug is made from a soft, luxurious fabric that keeps your home warm all winter. Whether you are using it for indoor or outdoor use, this rug will add a touch of nostalgia to any space.
Cute Pattern Rug For Kindergarten
If you are looking for a fun and unique way to decorate your nursery, consider investing in a patterned rug. Not only are they perfect for adding some personality to any space, but a brightly colored rug can also be used as part of an overall theme in your child’s room. Our peach and orange pattern rug will work well in nurseries and playrooms across the country.
The classic peach and orange pattern is a great choice for any Nursery or Playroom. The colors will brighten up any space while adding some whimsy. This rug is also very versatile – it can be used as a floor mat and a seating area. If you’re looking for something special, why not try using different fabrics or textures to create even more variation? This classic pink and orange flower pattern is a great choice for a children’s room. The pattern will be especially noticeable in low-light areas, such as nurseries, playrooms and bathrooms.
The Y2K Rug With 1970 Style
The Y2K style sometimes is inspired by the characteristics of the 1970 design. There’s something about the 1970s that just feels right. The retro style of the decade was already on display in the decor of many homes, and this year’s rug brings that feel even further with its peach and orange color scheme. Not only is this rug a perfect way to add some nostalgia to your home, but it also looks great. This rug is one that will be seen in many homes this holiday season.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|2 x 3
|20 x 32
|51 x 81
|3 x 5
|35 x 63
|89 x 160
|5 x 7
|63 x 84
|160 x 213
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.