Teal 1970s Colors Flower Power Sacred Geometry Seamless Carpet Pattern
A simple and inexpensive way to decorate your home in the style of the 70s of the previous century is to choose a carpet with a floral or geometric pattern in teal, green, yellow, and brown colors. Such a carpet will become an elegant addition to your home furnishings and will fill the room with warmth and comfort.
The 1970s was a decade of change when people began experimenting more with their style. This included bright and bold colors, patterns, and prints that were previously considered too daring.
Teal was a popular color in the 1970s, making a comeback in interior design today. This rich blue-green hue can add a touch of elegance to any room.
1970s interior design is making a comeback in a big way. And one of the most popular elements of 1970s style is the use of bold, vibrant colors. Teal was a popular color in the 1970s, making a comeback today.
Order now and get a 1970s-style teal carpet for your home! We offer a variety of colors, patterns, and textures to choose from. 1970s style is making a comeback
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.