The Triquetra is a Viking symbol that is often seen in Viking art. It is also known as the ‘triskele’ or ‘triangle’. The Triquetra is usually composed of three interlocking triangles. Each triangle can represent different things, such as the three elements of nature (fire, water, and air), the three phases of the moon (waxing, waning, and full), or the three stages of life (birth, life, death). The Triquetra can also be seen as a symbol of protection.
The Triquetra is a powerful Viking symbol with a variety of meanings. It can represent the three elements of nature, the three phases of the moon, or the three stages of life. The Triquetra is also a symbol of protection.
Celtic Wheel of The Year
The Celtic Wheel of The Year is a ceremonial calendar that celebrates the natural cycle of the seasons. It is pided into eight sections, each representing a different stage in the year.
The Wheel of The Year begins with Samhain (pronounced “sow-in”), which is also known as the “Witch’s New Year”. This is when the veil between our world and the Otherworld is at its thinnest, making it easier for spirits to cross over. Samhain is a time for honouring our ancestors and reflecting on death and what comes after.
Next comes Yule, or Winter Solstice, the shortest day and longest night of the year. This is when we celebrate the return of the sun and the beginning of new life. Yule is a time for feasting, gift-giving, and carolling.
- Imbolc (pronounced “im-owlk” or “ee-molk”) is the next holiday on the Wheel of The Year. It falls on February 2nd and marks the halfway point between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox. Imbolc is a time to celebrate the coming of spring and the rebirth of nature.
- Ostara (pronounced “oh-star-uh”), also known as Spring Equinox, falls on March 20th or 21st. This is when day and night are equal in length, marking the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Ostara is a time for planting new seeds, both literal and figurative. It’s also a time for celebrating new beginnings.
- Beltane (pronounced “bell-tayn”), or May Day, falls on May 1st. This is a time to celebrate fertility, growth, and abundance. Beltane is a time for dancing around the maypole, feasting and giving thanks to the earth.
- Litha (pronounced “lee-tha”), or Summer Solstice, falls on June 21st or 22nd. This is the longest day of the year and the official start of summer. Litha is a time for celebrating the sun and all forms of life.
- Lammas (pronounced “lam-uhs”), or August 1st, is the next holiday on the Wheel of The Year. Lammas is a time to give thanks for the harvest and celebrate the earth’s bounty. It is also a time to reflect on what we have accomplished and set our sights on what we hope to achieve in the future.
The final holiday on the Wheel of The Year is Mabon (pronounced “may-bawn”), or Autumn Equinox. This falls on September 20th or 21st and marks the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Mabon is a time for harvesting fruits and vegetables and honouring those who have passed on.
The Celtic Wheel of The Year is a time for celebrating the natural world and all of the life that it sustains. It is a time for coming together, feasting, and giving thanks. It is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. Most importantly, it is a time for connecting with nature and the earth’s rhythms.
The Triquetra Celtic Wheel of The Year Viking Quilt Bed Set is the perfect way to bring the beauty of the Viking world into your home.
This quilt bed set features a beautiful design mixed with The Celtic Wheel of The Year and Triquetra. And this is the perfect way to add a touch of Viking style to your home decor.
Triquetra Celtic Wheel of The Year Viking Quilt Bed Set is designed by talented artists at Dingmun. The detail of all the elements is super clear. We use cutting-edge printing technology to produce quality imagery. Moreover, we print the bed set using non-fade ink so the design will stay with you a lifetime.
You can easily customize this Triquetra Wheel of The Year Wicca Pagan Myth Halloween Personalized Bedding Set as your need. Just leave us your request and we’ll be happy to fulfill it.
Quilt Bedding Sets Information
- Quilt Bedding Set is manufactured from soft polyester, comfortable, durable, lightweight polyester fabric. It has tight cotton seams in the shape of a filling to ensure the inner cotton does not clump or move during use or washing.
- Custom Bedding Set: This blanket set can be personalized with your name, date of birth or whatever you want. You need to type in the custom box when purchasing options, and our design team will Put your ideas on this blanket
- Great Gift Ideas: This blanket set can be a great gift idea for you and your loved one on many occasions and anniversaries such as Christmas, Halloween, Easter, birthday or any anniversaries
- Quilt Bedding Sets Include: This pillowcase set includes three pieces, one quilt patterns and two pillowcases (note: bed sheet is not included)
- Machine Wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach only when needed, hang to dry iron, cold iron inside or out, or dry clean
There Are Two Purchase Options
- Buy a Quilt without a pillow
- Buy a Quilt + 2 Pillowcases
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures. As the size is measured by hand, please allow the measurement error from 1- 4 cm.
Available in 6 sizes depending on your needs:
- THROW: 60x70 inches
- TWIN: 70x80 inches
- QUEEN: 80x90 inches
- SQUARE KING: 91x91 inches
- KING : 91x102 inches
- SUPER KING: 91x110 inches
Please double check the size of your bed before ordering