Personalized Woodpecker Speed Shop Vinyl Decals – Mr. Horsepower Hot Rod Stickers
Personalize your favorite cars with our high quality 5-layer printed stickers. These sticker designs are a great gift for your loved ones on anniversaries or holidays like Birthdays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Memorial Day…
Personalized Woodpecker Speed Shop Vinyl Decals – Mr. Horsepower Hot Rod Stickers is a personalized sticker just for you, you can stick it on anywhere you want, maybe it’s the car window, maybe it’s the car side door or maybe you Stick it on the window glass or main door of your house
Mr. horsepower woodpecker decals are the perfect way to show your love for classic cars. Whether you have a new muscle car or a vintage classic, these decals will let everyone know what you’re all about. Mr. horsepower decals are also a great way to show your support for Clay Smith Cams, one of the most respected names in the business. So whether you’re looking to show some love for your car or show your support for a great company, mr. horsepower woodpecker decals are the way to go
Personalized Woodpecker Speed Shop Vinyl Decals – Mr. Horsepower Hot Rod Stickers is a way for you to show your passion and sometimes it shows the class of the people who use the things you paste it on.
Order it today and don’t forget to leave us an email if you want to receive offers such as discount codes, gifts
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
- Medium: 15x15 cm (6x6 inches)
- Large: 55x55 cm (21x21 inches)
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
- This is the size of the paper for printing, not the size of the design. We print the largest possible size within the range of paper sizes.