Personalized So-Cal Speed Shop Garage Vinyl Decals For Cars Side Doors And Windows
Looking for a unique way to show your support for So-Cal Speed Shop? How about personalized garage vinyl decals for your car’s side doors and windows? These decals are perfect for any true So-Cal fan and make a great addition to any garage or shop.
So-Cal Speed Shop is one of the most iconic brands in hot rodding and has been a driving force in the industry for over 60 years. Founded in 1948 by Alex Xydias, So-Cal has long been synonymous with quality and style.
The shop’s early days were spent building cars for competition, but it wasn’t long before they began catering to the growing custom car scene. In the 1950s, So-Cal was at the forefront of the custom car craze, helping to popularize trends like chop tops, lead sleds, and flame jobs.
So-Cal’s style has always been about more than just cars; it’s a lifestyle. The So-Cal look is about living life to the fullest and enjoying every minute. And what better way to show your love for all things So-Cal than with some personalized garage vinyl decals?
These decals are weatherproof and printed on high-quality vinyl, so they’ll look great for years to come. They’re also easy to apply and can be removed without damaging your paint job.
So-Cal Speed Shop garage vinyl decals are available in various sizes and styles, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your car. And with personalized options available, you can add your touch to show your support for the world-famous speed shop.
So-Cal Speed Shop has been an integral part of the hot rodding community for over six decades. Show your support for the brand that has defined a generation with some So-Cal Speed Shop garage vinyl decals
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
- Medium: 15x15 cm (6x6 inches)
- Large: 55x55 cm (21x21 inches)
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
- This is the size of the paper for printing, not the size of the design. We print the largest possible size within the range of paper sizes.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
How To Apply A No-Contour Cut Decal