Keep Off The Shining Area Rug
Buy Keepoff The Shining Area Rug to fill your room right now. Is your room too simple and lacking in your unique personality? A boring and unattractive room for your relatives, friends, and guests to come.
If so, your room may require a beautiful rug. Rugs are indispensable items to decorate luxury rooms. In fact, rugs are one of the most popular items for decorating in homes and workplaces. This Keepoff The Shining Area Rug will be a great rug to enhance the beauty of your space.
Our Keepoff The Shining Area Rug is designed by professional designers in Dingmun. The detailed and sharp design of the Keepoff The Shining Area Rug will instantly captivate anyone who walks into your room. This high-quality carpet also protects your floors from damage, reduces noise, and fixes furniture. In winter, the Keepoff The Shining Area Rug can warm the room and create a cozy atmosphere.
Buy Keepoff The Shining Area Rug now and use its amazing features as soon as possible.
- Designed to stay taut and flat.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability.
- Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze! Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened the rug may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process
- The rug, made of flannel fabric (polyester), can absorb water, feels soft, and has fine fluff. The high-density space elastic cotton interlayer can effectively relieve the pressure on the feet.
- A low-profile pile height of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- Keepoff The Shining Area Rug is easy to clean, hand-washable, and non-bleaching. After washing, hang to dry. The color will not fade and can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner daily or use a steam iron to flatten it.
* Due to different measurement methods, the error of the size data is usually 0.4-1.2 inches.
Buy More The Shining Area Rug here
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.