Hot Rod Flying Tigers Shark Mouth Vinyl Decals
With the image of Flying Tigers Shark Mouth on your car’s side door, window, garage window, or anywhere you want, you will make heads turn. You can buy such an image in the form of a decal from stores that specialize in producing these vinyl decals. Read on to know more about these decals.
The American Volunteer Groups were volunteer air units organized by the United States government to aid the Nationalist government of China against Japan in the Second Sino-Japanese War. The only unit to see combat was the 1st AVG, popularly known as the Flying Tigers. The group’s shark-faced P-40 Warhawk aircraft were easily recognizable and struck terror into the hearts of Japanese pilots, who nicknamed them “Devil’s Horns.” Inspired by this legendary squadron, our Hot Rod Flying Tigers Shark Mouth Vinyl Decal is perfect for car enthusiasts and historians alike.
This high-quality vinyl decal is die-cut from many durable years of outdoor grade vinyl with a gloss finish. It’s easy to apply and will last for years without fading, peeling, or cracking. Our decals can be applied to clean, smooth surfaces – windows, bumpers, doors, walls, laptops, tablets, motorcycles, boats, etc.
If you’re looking for a unique way to show your patriotism and support for the troops, this is the decal for you but still love the hot rod cars. Order your Hot Rod Flying Tigers Shark Mouth Vinyl Decal today!
- You can get other design of flying tigers sharks mouth vinyl decals here
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
- Medium: 15x15 cm (6x6 inches)
- Large: 55x55 cm (21x21 inches)
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
- This is the size of the paper for printing, not the size of the design. We print the largest possible size within the range of paper sizes.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
How To Apply A No-Contour Cut Decal