Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug
Buy Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug to fill your room right now. Is your room too simple and lacking in your unique personality? A boring and unattractive room for your relatives, friends, and guests to come.
If so, your room may require a beautiful rug. Rugs are indispensable items to decorate luxury rooms. In fact, rugs are one of the most popular items for decorating in homes and workplaces. This Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug will be a great rug to enhance the beauty of your space.
Our Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug is designed by professional designers in Dingmun. The detailed and sharp design of the Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug will instantly captivate anyone who walks into your room. This high-quality carpet also protects your floors from damage, reduces noise, and fixes furniture. In winter, the Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug can warm the room and create a cozy atmosphere.
Buy Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug now and use its amazing features as soon as possible.
- Designed to stay taut and flat.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability.
- Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze! Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened the rug may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process
- The rug, made of flannel fabric (polyester), can absorb water, feels soft, and has fine fluff. The high-density space elastic cotton interlayer can effectively relieve the pressure on the feet.
- A low-profile pile height of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- Vintage American Hot Rod Route 66 Area Rug is easy to clean, hand-washable, and non-bleaching. After washing, hang to dry. The color will not fade and can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner daily or use a steam iron to flatten it.
* Due to different measurement methods, the error of the size data is usually 0.4-1.2 inches.
Buy More Hot Rod Here
There are no reviews yet.