Vegvisir Yggdrasil Raven Wolf Viking Norse Area Rug
This rug is a STATEMENT piece! It’s the perfect addition to any home and showcases all your favorite Viking symbols from the Tree Of Life, Vegvisir compass to Fenrir wolf. This rug features a beautiful rendition of The Godhead from Norse mythology. This rug will surely be a conversation starter and add beauty and prosperity to any room.
The Vegvisir Compass
The Vegvisir Compass is a unique Viking symbol found on the Scandinavian Peninsula. It is a small, gold-colored compass with a sickle in the center. The Vikings used the compass to determine direction, which is still used today as a symbol for agriculture. The Vegvisir Compass was also popularly used to communicate between different Viking groups.
Yggdrasil Raven is a symbol that the Vikings have used for centuries. The raven is often seen as a symbol of wisdom and discerning judgment, and its corpse was once used to represent death in Viking culture. Today, the raven still remains an important symbol for the Norse people.
The Fenrir wolf is a symbol of Scandinavia and its culture. It is believed that the wolf was brought over by the Vikings as a sign of loyalty. The Fenrir wolf is also seen as a protector and messenger of messages, especially during the winter.
The Tree of Life
The tree of life is a symbol found throughout Viking culture. It is said that the tree was designed to represent the journey from the material world to the spiritual one. The tree’s roots are believed to reach back to creation. Around the trunk are branching paths leading up and away from the base. This design is believed to represent both the journey and arrival of new arrivals into this world.
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.