Rat Fink Too Mean To Live Too Young To Die Rug
Looking for an area rug? Then Rat Fink Rug may be just perfect to decorate your living room, dining room, bedroom or other living spaces.
A perfect addition to your home, this Rat Fink Too Mean To Live Too Young To Die Rug is a must-have for a contemporary decor. Featuring vivid artworks and stunning colors from Dingmun, it will make any room more inviting.
The Hot Rod Style Rug made of 100% polyester makes this piece resist fading, staining, and wear for a longer-lasting appeal. Moreover, this area rug features a low 0.4″ pile height, making it ideal for high-traffic rooms. It’s a family-friendly selection for any home.
Our rug is soft and comfortable for your feet. In addition, this high-quality rug is the best way to protect your hardwood floors from damage. It’s available in many sizes, just choose the right size for your room.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.