Rat Fink I Caught The Eyeball That Ate My Brain Rug
Looking for an area rug? Then Rat Fink I Caught The Eyeball That Ate My Brain Rug may be just perfect to decorate your living room, dining room, bedroom or other living spaces.
This Rat Fink I Caught The Eyeball That Ate My Brain Rug is an indispensable addition to any interior decor vocabulary. It covers the ugly floors and makes your home a little more cozy and snug. The rug is thoughtfully designed with vivid artworks and stunning colors from designers at Dingmun.
The rug made of 100% polyester makes this piece resist fading, staining, and wear for a longer-lasting appeal. Moreover, this area rug features a low 0.4″ pile height, making it ideal for high-traffic rooms. It’s a family-friendly selection for any home.
Our rug is soft and comfortable for your feet. In addition, this high-quality rug is the best way to protect your hardwood floors from damage. It’s available in many sizes, just choose the right size for your room.
- Washable, easy to clean
- Designed to stay taut and flat.
- The bottom is TPR dot modding non-slip design, the printing surface is crystal velvet fabric
- A low-profile pile height of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze! Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- The rug is woven and dyed by advanced technology with beautiful, blended colors
You can find more designs of Rat Fink Rug here