Personalized Tattoo Rug Online Customizable Options Available
If you want to find a unique item to decorate your Tattoo Shop without much repair, you need a Tattoo Shop Rug. Tattoo shops are usually big and empty so that any decoration will stand out. The Tattoo Shop Rug is the best way to add some personality to your shop and make it more comfortable for customers.
This rug is customizable, and you can add your shop name, address, or whatever you want! It’s perfect for showing off your Tattoo Studio Decor.
This large Tattoo Shop Rug is made of 100% polyester pile with a latex backing and can be personalized with up to 250 characters. It is durable and easy to clean, perfect for a busy Tattoo Shop. The Tattoo Shop Rug will make your shop more inviting and comfortable and show off your sense of style.
Order your Tattoo Shop Rug today!
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.