No Tool Loaned Here
Borrowing tools can be a great way to get around not having the right tool for a job or to avoid having to make a purchase.
However, there are some potential risks associated with loaning tools. First, the borrower may not return the device in the same condition as when it was loaned. Second, the borrower may not return the tool at all, leaving the lender without the use of the tool and out of pocket for its replacement cost.
For these reasons, it is essential to consider carefully before loaning any tools. If possible, loan only to someone you know and trust to return the agency in good condition and on time. If you must loan to a stranger, be sure to get some form of collateral (e.g., a driver’s license) to increase the likelihood of getting the tool back. In any case, it is always best to err on the side of caution when loaning tools. After all, they’re not called “lend-able” for nothing.
Personalized Hot Rod Garage No Tool Loaned Here Rat Fink Round Rug
Rat Fink Round Rug is custom made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. The rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
Personalize your workspace with our custom area rug. Personalized Hot Rod Garage No Tool Loaned Here Rat Fink Round Rug is also a beautiful way to showcase your unique personality. Moreover, it is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. You can mix and match sizes to create your own family’s room or give it as a gift to be enjoyed for years to come. In addition, this high-quality area rug does enhance the look and feel of every room in your home or office whether it’s the living room or bedroom. The modern touch gives the room an exquisite atmosphere. Just imagine walking into your living space or workspace with a fabulous rug on the floor!
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Round Rug Size Chart
- Our area rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
1. Place the rug face down. Gently pat the back of the rug
2. Brush gently with detergent
3. Rinse well with water
4. Hang to dry