Best Moon Equipped Car Decals
Our Decals have five layers, making the car decals easy to apply and last for years. They are made of high-quality materials that can withstand any weather conditions, and our Moon Equipment Decals are printed with eco-friendly inks that are safe for you and the environment.
Vinyl Side Decals For Cars is a great way to show your personality and make your car stand out. There are many different designs and colors to choose from, so you can find the perfect one to match your style. They are easy to apply and remove so that you can change them.
Are You looking for truck, lowrider window stickers for guys? This decal has two sizes (15×15 cm and 55×55 cm) and can be stuck on the window of your car or any other smooth surface.
If you want to show your support for your favorite team, player, or cause, there are many different designs to choose from. You can make a request and send me an email via: [email protected]
Personalized Go With Moon Eyes Decals For Car Set 2 Pcs
These vinyl car door graphics are the perfect way to show your love for truck, lowrider! The car decals are high-quality vinyl and can be applied to any car door, windows, laptop, motorbike or anywhere you want. They are also easy to remove and won’t leave any residue. The set includes two car door graphics. one for each side.
Get creative and make your car doors stand out with these fun decals!
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
- Medium: 15x15 cm (6x6 inches)
- Large: 55x55 cm (21x21 inches)
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
- This is the size of the paper for printing, not the size of the design. We print the largest possible size within the range of paper sizes.