Personalized Fender Electric Guitar Shop Round Rug
This stunningly vibrant Personalized Fender Electric Guitar Shop Round Rug is an excellent way to show your support for your favorite band or artist. The bright colors and detailed design are sure to make a statement in any room, and the personalization options make it a truly unique piece. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just appreciate good music, this rug is a must-have for any music lover.
Your imagination is limited in these rugs that we produce and sell, and we can weave anything you want on the rug
Please contact us if you would like to see a photo of your family, a picture of a sweet memory of your dog or cat, a word you like, or anything else on the rug.
You can find more designs of Guitar Area Rug here
Enhance the aesthetic of any room with our vibrant and stylish decorative rugs. The trend of incorporating fun and bright designs into home decor is back in full force and our round 100% polyester chenille rug is the perfect way to elevate your space.
Built to last, the rug features a coated backing and hemmed edges for added durability. Don't miss out on the chance to make a statement with this must-have home accessory.
Front Side Detail
Back Side Detail
Area Round Rug Size Chart
100% Polyester chenille
- The top of the carpet is different from the usual light and porous carpets you often see, it is made of crystal velvet fabric material, ensuring smoothness and sharp printing.
The latest printing techniques provide bright and crisp colors matching your craziest designs
Spot clean only; Dryclean.
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
1. Place the rug face down. Gently pat the back of the rug
2. Brush gently with detergent
3. Rinse well with water
4. Hang to dry