Ouija Board Rug Halloween Carpet
Also known as a spirit board or talking board, the Ouija is a flat surface marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, and the words “yes”, “no”, “hello”, and “goodbye” over which a planchette or movable indicator points. The Ouija board became popular as a means of spirit communication and pination in the late 19th century.
Ouija boards are used during seances by mediums to contact spirits of the dead. Participants place their fingers on the planchette, and it is believed that spirits will guide the pointer to spell out messages from beyond the grave. Ouija boards have also contacted non-human entities, such as aliens, angels, and demons.
Whether you believe in the supernatural or not, there’s no denying that Ouija boards make for a creepy Halloween decoration. This Ouija Board Rug is the perfect way to add a touch of gothic elegance to your home this October. This large rug is made of 100% polyester and features a printed Ouija board design. So if you’re looking for a unique way to decorate your home for Halloween, this Ouija Board Rug is perfect!
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.