Best Area Rugs For Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, & More
The 70s was a decade of bold colors and patterns, and orange was one of the most popular hues. If you’re looking to add a touch of retro style to your home, an orange area rug is the perfect way to do it. But which style should you choose?
There are a few things to consider when choosing an orange area rug. First, think about the overall style of your room. If it’s a traditional space, you’ll want to choose a more classic design. But if your room has a more modern feel, you can go with a more contemporary style.
Next, think about the size of your space. If you have a large room, you’ll want to choose a rug that’s big enough to fill the space. But if you have a smaller room, you can go with a more compact design.
Finally, think about the overall tone of your space. If you want your orange area rug to be the star of the show, choose a design with a bright and bold pattern. But if you want it to be more of a background piece, choose a more subdued design.
No matter what style you choose, an orange area rug is sure to add a touch of fun and flair to your home. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
Orange And Green Colors Abstract Retro Swirl 70s Style Printed On Living Room Area Rug
70s style is making a comeback and so is the use of orange color in home decor. This Orange And Green Colors Abstract Retro Swirl 70s Style Printed On Living Room Area Rug is perfect for anyone who wants to add a touch of 70s style to their home. The orange color will add a pop of color to any room, while the retro swirl design will give any room a 70s vibe.
This rug is made of 100% polyester, so it is durable and easy to care for. It is also available in multiple sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your home. Order your Orange And Green Colors Abstract Retro Swirl 70s Style Printed On Living Room Area Rug today and add a touch of 70s style to your home.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
There are no reviews yet.