Odin’s Raven In Norse Mythology Decor Area Rug
In Norse mythology, Odin’s ravens were two animals who served the god Odin. Their names were Huginn and Muninn. Odin would send them out into the world to gather information for him. The ravens would then fly back to Odin and tell him what they had seen and heard.
Odin was very fond of his ravens and often consulted with them before making decisions. He also used them to communicate with other gods and mortals.
The Viking people believed that having a raven totem was a sign of great power and strength. Ravens were often used in Viking decor and art as a symbol of Odin and the Viking way of life.
If you are looking for a way to add a touch of Norse mythology to your home decor, consider adding Odin’s Raven In Norse Mythology Decor Area Rug. You can find raven statues, paintings, and other home decor items that feature these mythical birds. Or, if you want to go all out, you can get a tattoo of Odin’s ravens! Either way, you’ll impress your guests with your knowledge of Norse mythology.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
There are no reviews yet.