Motor Oil Hot Rod Round Mat
This Round Rug is custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. The rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
Personalize your workspace with our custom area rug. Motor Oil Hot Rod Round Mat is also a beautiful way to showcase your unique personality. Moreover, it is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. You can mix and match sizes to create your own family’s room or give it as a gift to be enjoyed for years to come. In addition, this high-quality area rug does enhance the look and feel of every room in your home or office whether it’s the living room or bedroom. The modern touch gives the room an exquisite atmosphere. Just imagine walking into your living space or workspace with a fabulous rug on the floor!
Enhance the aesthetic of any room with our vibrant and stylish decorative rugs. The trend of incorporating fun and bright designs into home decor is back in full force and our round 100% polyester chenille rug is the perfect way to elevate your space.
Built to last, the rug features a coated backing and hemmed edges for added durability. Don't miss out on the chance to make a statement with this must-have home accessory.
Front Side Detail
Back Side Detail
Area Round Rug Size Chart
100% Polyester chenille
- Chenille is composed of polyester or poly-blend yarns that have an even, plush pile. It’s an inviting fabric that resists pilling and wrinkling
The latest printing techniques provide bright and crisp colors matching your craziest designs
Spot clean only; Dryclean.
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
1. Place the rug face down. Gently pat the back of the rug
2. Brush gently with detergent
3. Rinse well with water
4. Hang to dry