Epic Thor Hammer Hugin Munin Odin Wodan Viking Norse Mythology Runes Rug
- The Hugin and Munin are the two ravens of the god Odin. They gather information from all over the Nine Worlds and return it to their master. The name of the first raven, Hugin, means “thought” or “idea,” while the name of the second, Munin, means “memory” or “knowledge.”
- Odin is often depicted with either one or both of his ravens at his side. He is said to have taught them everything they know, and they are some of his closest confidants. In many ways, they act as his eyes and ears, and he relies on them heavily for information.
- The Viking people had a great deal of respect for ravens and often saw them as symbols of wisdom and knowledge. The word “raven” in Old Norse means “wise one.”
- Runes were the alphabet used by the Germanic and Scandinavian peoples from about the 3rd to the 13th century AD. Runes were carved on wood or stone as memorial inscriptions, magical charms, or alphabetical letters.
- The Viking people used runes for various purposes, including writing messages, creating charms and talismans, and even carving tattoos.
This viking area rug is full of designs and symbols of Viking mythology. In the center is a large hammer, which is the symbol of the god Thor. Surrounding the hammer are runes, which the Viking people used for writing and magic. Also included in the design are two ravens, the familiars of the god Odin, and a Viking ship. This rug will surely add a touch of Viking flavor to any room!
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
There are no reviews yet.