Christian Car Decals – Normal Isn’t Coming Back Jesus is Jesus Cross Retro Vintage Vinyl Sticker Decal For Car Side Door And Rear Window
Christian Car Decals offer a unique way to express and display your faith while on the road. These decals feature various Christian symbols and powerful Bible verses that serve as a constant reminder of God’s presence and love. Whether you’re looking for Jesus decals, cross decals, or faith-inspired designs, there’s a wide selection to choose from. These religious car stickers are made of high-quality vinyl and are designed to withstand the elements, ensuring long-lasting visibility on your vehicle’s windows or bumpers. With Christian car decals, you can share your beliefs and spread positive messages wherever you go. They are not just accessories; they are expressions of faith and inspiration that make a powerful statement about your devotion to Christianity.
The Door Car Vinyl Decal was made with – vinyl -specially designed for cars and motorcycles. Rapid air technology to help avoid bubbles under stickers. It was printed with eco-solvent colors that are environmentally friendly and laminated. Do not fade in the sun!
Specification & Guide
Transparent decals: These are transparent decals and these are UV coated to add durability and longevity to your stickers (even in direct sunlight).
Attention: These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that begin to peel, fade, and crack within a few weeks..
- Qualified Vinyl: The car vinyl decal has five layers: a transparent anti-fading film, a multi-layer ink layer, a transparent decals layer, an adhesive layer, and finally a backing paper layer.
- Easy To Install: The installation will be a piece of cake. Simply slowly peeling off, spray water to wet the decal and the automotive surface (to reposition easily), then apply the decal to the surface.
- Durability: Strong adhesion to ensure the sticker stays still for a long time. Weather resistance is also a strength that prevents corrosion, material loss, or deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions. Removing the stickers will not leave a sticky residue, and there is no damage to the car's original paint.
- Perfectly Fit: Suitable for every car model and color. It can be applied at every angle on the car's surface.
- Aesthetic graphics: Using high-pixel images (4K, 8K) with Advanced inkjet printing technology so the graphics will be displayed with the best performance. Make the car more attractive and catch people's eyes.
- Contour Cut means that after the decals are printed, we will cut around the main outer edge of the design.
- We will cut the inner border for some designs with large internal gaps.
- The maximum distance from the outermost edge of the decal's design to the cut is about 5cm.
(This guide applies to large transparent decals and smooth surfaces.)
- Clean the surface and make sure dust was wiped out thoroughly
- Spray Soapy Water to wet the surface and the decal
- Apply the decal and reposition graphic on the surface
- Remove air and water Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
- Enjoy the results
Note: For curved surfaces, you may have to use a hair dryer or heat dryer to heat the decals, then use your hands or a cloth to apply the decals to the surface, so applying the decals will achieve the best effect.
How To Apply A No-Contour Cut Decal