Celtic Norse Bear Viking Area Rug
Our Viking Celtic Norse Bear Rug is the perfect piece of art to add a touch of realism and style to any space. Made with 100% high-quality fibers, this rug was originally hand-woven. This rug is an excellent way to show off your Celtic roots or relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Viking style. The rug features a distinctive design that will become a favorite in your home.
The Viking Celtic Norse Bear
The Viking Celtic Norse Bear is a large and tall bear used to symbolize strength, courage, and victory. The bear was believed to have been the ancestor of all bears, and its fur was said to be very valuable. In addition, the Vikings believed that the bear’s claws were magical and could grant strength, courage, and protection. The Vikings said that the bear would not harm humans but protect them from monsters.
The Viking Celtic Norse Bear In Decoration
Viking Celtic Norse bears are a popular decoration in many homes across Norway and Sweden. They are typically found in the form of carved pieces, such as pendants, ornaments, or statuettes on keyrings. The bears are believed to have originated from the Viking period when Norwegians and Swedes interacted with each other worldwide.
As a result, the traditional art of Norwegia and Sweden features some beautiful Viking Celtic Norse bear decorations. Some of these pieces can be found at museums in both countries, while others can be purchased online. Whether you are looking to add an extra touch of beauty to your home or want to give your family some Historical Artifact they can hold dear, these Norse Bears will do the job!
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.