Area Rugs With Orange Pumpkin Butterfly Mushroom Accents
There are many ways to decorate a room in the style of the 1970s. One way is to choose an area rug with an orange pumpkin, butterfly, or mushroom design. These rugs were popular in the 1970s and can be found in various colors and designs.
If you’re looking for a more discreet Orange Pumpkin area rug, plenty of options are available. You can find these rugs in a solid color or with a pattern. Orange is a popular color for fall, so these rugs are perfect for adding a bit of warmth to a room.
Butterfly area rugs were also very popular in the 1970s. These rugs often come in brightly colored designs and are made from different materials like nylon or polyester. Butterfly area rugs are a great way to add a bit of fun and whimsy to a room.
Mushroom area rugs were another popular choice in the 1970s. These rugs are often made from wool or other natural materials. Mushroom area rugs are a great way to add a bit of texture to a room.
What’s better than when you can combine all three designs in 1 rug? That’s right, an Orange Pumpkin Butterfly Mushroom Area Rug! These rugs are the perfect way to add a bit of fun and function to a room. Orange Pumpkin Butterfly Mushroom Area Rugs are perfect for adding a pop of color and style to any room.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.