Create your own birthday shirt to make the event special!
80s StyleThis is a popular style of the 1980s. It is characterized by bright colors, bold patterns, and big hair. This style was made famous by movies, television shows, and celebrities. This fashion style is still popular today, especially among young people. The 80s style has inspired many modern fashion designers. Celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rihanna have been known to wear 80s style clothing. If you're interested in creating an 80s style decor, there are a few things you'll need:
- Find some brightly colored 80s arcade rug. You can look for items at thrift stores or the online store of Dingmun.com.
- Add bold patterns to your outfit with an 80s arcade bedding set or wall art prints.
- Makeup - Give your hair some extra volume with big, bouncy curls.
Vintage 80s Style CarpetThis Area Rug is an area rug that is easy to clean and washable. It makes a great gift or decoration for any room. 80s style carpet is made of high-quality materials and available in many colors and designs. Order Now At Dingmun.com
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.