Marine Corps Rug With American Flag
As a veteran in the ranks of the USMC, you are attached a lot with good memories and the places you served. Years of fighting with teammates, days of hard work, and many other memories that not everyone has the opportunity to experience. Today, you’re retired, you don’t have much to worry about, memories come flooding back, and you need an item to recall those memories, or you also arrange your whole room in a military style. This is one of the great ways to recall the heroic years of youth.
The USMC area rug is one of the many things you can use to remember those times. This particular rug has the USMC logo on it and the American flag. It is also a great way to show patriotism and support for the troops. Many veterans choose to put this rug in their living room or office to remember their time in service.
In addition, this rug can also write a name or a message. Very convenient for sending gifts to relatives or old teammates
What are you waiting for? Order your Marine Corps Rug With American Flag today!
Every rug we make is crafted with care and attention to detail, ensuring that it is of the highest quality. Our rugs are tough and durable, thanks to the 100% polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is an extremely strong and resilient material, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas subject to wear and tear. So, you can rest assured that our rugs will stand the test of time.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||3 x 5||36 x 60||91 x 152|
|E-Small||3.5 x 5.5||43 x70||110 x 170|
|Medium||4 x 6||48 x 72||122 x 183|
|Large||5 x 8||60 x 96||152 x 244|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.