Personalized Hot Rod Garage Round Rugs- Round Floor Mat For Bedroom Living Room And Kitchen is custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. The rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
Personalize your workspace with our custom area rug. Personalized Hot Rod Garage Round Rugs- Round Floor Mat For Bedroom Living Room And Kitchen is also a beautiful way to showcase your unique personality. Moreover, it is one of the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. You can mix and match sizes to create your own family’s room or give it as a gift to be enjoyed for years to come. In addition, this high-quality area rug does enhance the look and feel of every room in your home or office whether it’s the living room or bedroom. The modern touch gives the room an exquisite atmosphere. Just imagine walking into your living space or workspace with a fabulous rug on the floor!
Designed to stay taut and flat.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability.
- Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze! Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process
- The rug, made of flannel fabric (polyester), can absorb water, feels soft, and has fine fluff. The high-density space elastic cotton interlayer can effectively relieve the pressure on the feet.
- A low-profile pile height of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- Personalized Hot Rod Garage Round Rugs- Round Floor Mat For Bedroom Living Room And Kitchen is easy to clean, hand-washable, and non-bleaching. After washing, hang to dry. The color will not fade and can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner daily or use a steam iron to flatten it.
* Due to different measurement methods, the error of the size data is usually 0.4-1.2 inches.