The Easiest Way To Decorate Your 70s Style Living Room Decor
The way you would approach 70s style living room decorating would be very different than how you would approach any other decade. 70s style is all about bold colors and patterns, so you’ll want to choose your pieces accordingly. An area rug is a great way to add color and pattern to the room, and an orange tone rug would be perfect for a 70s style living room.
Another 70s trend was wallpaper, so if you’re feeling bold, go for it! Wallpaper can really make a statement in a room, and it’s a great way to add some personality to your space. Lastly, don’t forget about the accessories. 70s style is all about being over-the-top, so go crazy with your decor. Hang some disco balls, add some funky lamps, and really make the space your own. 70s style living room decorating is all about having fun, so have fun with it!
Large Liquid Swirl Abstract Pattern In Orange and Pale Blush 70s Style Area Rug
Add a retro 70s feel to any room with this large liquid swirl abstract pattern in orange and pale blush. This area rug is perfect for those who want to make a statement and add a touch of fun and funky style to their home décor. The bold colors are sure to brighten up any space, while the shaggy texture and comfortable feel make it a great addition to any room.
This rug is also easy to care for and vacuum, making it a perfect choice for busy families or anyone who wants a low-maintenance floor covering.
Transform any room in your home with our striking and durable area rug. With the ability to add playful, colorful or stylish graphics, this rug is the perfect way to make a bold style statement that perfectly matches your aesthetic.
Made with hemmed edges and a coated backing, it's designed for easy flat-lay installation and built to withstand the test of time.
Upgrade your home decor today with this one-of-a-kind piece.
Area Rug Size Chart
|Small||2 x 3||20 x 32||51 x 81|
|Medium||3 x 5||35 x 63||89 x 160|
|Large||5 x 7||63 x 84||160 x 213|
- Our rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.